Welcome! We are delighted to offer this unique ‘yoga plus’ training program which gives you the opportunity to dive deeper into a Yoga and Ayurvedic lifestyle. Whether you want to teach or simply learn the science for your own personal growth, this program has been designed to provide you a comprehensive set of tools which will give you a foundation both for teaching others and deepening your own practice. This is more than just a certificated course, it is an invitation to transform your lifestyle, a unique opportunity to start living life with health, vitality and fullness.
This programme consists of 9 integrative modules of study which will be delivered within a Yoga and Ayurvedic lifestyle daily routine practice. The training includes meditation, asana, pranayama, mantra, yoga philosophy an in-dept overview of Ayurvedic psychology, diet and lifestyle, anatomy and physiology, teaching methodology, practicum and mentoring.
The programme will be taught by Thai and international teachers. Our teaching team are professional educators and practictioners with many years of experience in their fields. Together we offer a wealth of knowledge to guide and support your journey.
Who this programme is for
This programme is open to everyone interested in both Yoga and Ayurveda. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or want to discuss anything about the prerequisites below.
Prerequisites: To apply for this course, you must..
- have 6 months or longer regular practice with a qualified teacher(s) (2 or more times per week)
- have excellent English writing and comprehension skills
- be in good health, not be pregnant and not have a physical or mental health condition that may hinder you from fully immersing in daily yoga and meditation practice.
To successfully complete this course with a teaching certificate, you must..
- complete 100% attendance.
- complete all assignment and project work required.
- fully take part in the practicum module and complete the final examination.
What you will gain from this programme
In participating in the course you will:
- Immerse in a ‘Yoga and Ayurvedic practitioner’s lifestyle’ and experience a daily routine that can be adapted to your uniqueness. You will be inspired to discover tools, develop self-discipline and integrate these into your own living and practice.
- Develop your physical body through a steady practice of yoga postures and intuitive movement so that your body becomes stronger, more flexible, balanced and well-tuned. Through asana practice you will gain deeper understanding of the path of yoga for further self-development.
- Train your mind towards calmness through meditation and contemplation practices. You will gain more focus, clarity and opportunity to develop discernment.
- Develop qualities of the heart: cultivate gratitude, compassion, intention and self-love. The heart is the sacred gateway to spiritual growth. You will learn and gain understanding of the three dimensions of the heart and how to cultivate each of them to support your path.
- Deepen your understanding and re-discover your true nature, experience and appreciate the essence in yourself and in others. You will learn to identify self-imposed limitation in order to move towards your full potential.
- Explore your unique calling and higher purpose. Throughout our training you will be encouraged to develop your personal vision, gain clarity and begin to define or refine your way to fulfil your life duties and your own path.
- Further develop your personal practice and prepare to teach and share with others. This program will provide you with teaching methodology that will help you create well rounded yoga classes and to support your students in their own practice.
- On the completion of the program you will be awarded a full yoga teacher certificate by the Yoga Tree and be eligible to register with the Yoga Alliance at a YR200 level.
What is also included in this training program
Choose one of these two (10 hrs) modules for free. Emotion in Motion – a dance mandala intensive OR Authentic Reflection in Movement workshop.
We will provide healthy breakfast and lunch on site so you can stay focused on your learning.
A four days getaway to a quiet space for reflection, re-connection & relaxation
Get the opportunity to enjoy new connections and be part of the Yoga Tree’s yoga & dance events
Get fully certified and practice teaching immediately in supportive community
It is a holistic approach to well being and spiritual growth. You will gain space, guidance, support and key skills and understanding to deepen your own practice and to be ready to teach yoga from the heart and from good foundations.
Application for YTTC200HR plus (Yoga Teacher certificate)
- Early bird price: €2,350 ($2743)
- Regular price: €2,550 ($2975)
This cost includes all tuition, vegetarian breakfast and lunch on training day and all inclusive 4-day retreat away from the Yoga Tree.
Flights, accommodation and all transportation are not included in this price.
How to Apply
Contact us to request the application form and the Request for Recommendation Letter (See apply now below). Complete the application (in Word document) and submit it together with a letter of recommendation from your yoga teacher with his/her full details. Please email them to: firstname.lastname@example.org now
Registration and Payment
Once your application is accepted, you must secure your place with a deposit of €430/$500 or THB15000 net. After that please pay the remaining fee to complete your registration. Please check the timings of the course so you don’t miss out on special offers.
We accept bank transfers to either UK or local Thai accounts and PayPal. See how to pay, terms and conditions in the link below.go to payment page